LINCS Main Site
Special Initiatives or events landing pages (sub-sites)
- Schedule requirements gathering meeting with OCTAE, the LINCS IT Contractors, and Requester(s)
- Based on requirements, the LINCS IT team will provide recommendation for sub-site structure
- Requester to provide banner (775px by 100px -- png format) for use on sub-site.
- Requester provides web page text (AKA “web copy”) and banner graphic to OCTAE for approval
- If partner has technical capability, preference is for web copy to be delivered in basic XHTML markup (no styles).
- If partner does not have XHTML markup capability, providing Word docs is acceptable.
- Sub-site Examples:
- Publications listing
- Page which contains titles and web links (hyperlinks) to appropriate, OCTAE approved, professional publications
- After final OCTAE approval, publications are uploaded and integrated into the LINCS web architecture typically within three (or less) business days.
- Resource Collection
- Indexed, searchable collection of OCTAE approved professional resources
News & Events listing